The Vestry Nominating Committee is seeking parish members to fill five vacancies for the next term: four terms of three years and one one-year term. The election will take place at the annual meeting of the parish on Sunday, December 10. Brooks Thompson chairs the nominating committee.
The qualifications for nominees are:shall be 18 years of age or older; shall be a communicant in good standing, which is described as those who have;
- been baptized at St. Mark’s or in another Christian church, or
- been confirmed or reaffirmed at St. Mark’s, or
- been received at St. Mark’s, and
- received Holy Communion at St. Mark’s at least three times during the preceding year, and
- been faithful in corporate worship, working, praying, and giving for the previous year.
If you would like to nominate someone or submit your own name for consideration, please contact Brooks at (912) 223.9124 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Other committee members are Jonathan Havens, Ava Bokker, Jill Smith, RV Cate, Pat Nolan and Bill Turner.